We have a theory that if you don’t like salads, you’re just not making them right!
This quinoa salad is perfect for the summer and packed full of flavor.
For the quinoa
- 1/2 cup quinoa, dry
For the salad
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange
- 1 nori sheet
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Start by cooking the quinoa according to the package
- Meanwhile, combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl (add water if you want a more runny consistency)
- Thinly slice the cucumber, cabbage, carrot & nori.
- Peel and slice the orange in fillets.
- Chop the coriander
- When the quinoa is done, add it to a big bowl together with the veggies and combine
- Serve the quinoa mixture on a plate or in a bowl, then add the tahini dressing. Enjoy!