You know we love our summer recipes!
Bring this to your next socially distanced BBQ, and you’ll be sure to impress!
For the Salad
- 7 ounces of whole kernel corn (we recommend boiling corn on the cob and shaving it off)
- 4 ounce jar pimento, drained (optional)
- 1/4 cup parsley (optional)
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- Maybe throw in some cucumber or feta!
For the Dressing
- 7 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp tarragon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl
- Separately, combine all dressing ingredients
- Pour dressing into the salad and combine